With over 38,000 members, Waterford Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in Ireland. We are a modern and progressive credit union that provide a wide range of financial services to members of all ages, both in-person and online. We have three conveniently located offices at Parnell Street, Upper Grange and Tramore.
Waterford Credit Union are proud to be at the heart of our community for a total of 60 years, serving our loyal members and supporting many local businesses, clubs, groups and charities. Our vision is to meet the evolving needs and expectations of our members, in a prudent and financially stable manner, whilst fully embedding the credit union within the communities we serve.
Our vision is to meet the evolving needs and expectations of our members, in a prudent and financially stable manner, whilst fully embedding the credit union within the communities we serve.
Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for illustrative purposes only, and to give a rough guide on loan repayment calculations. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers
Waterford Credit Union Services
- Loans for all productive purposes
- Debit Mastercard/Current Account
- Free Life Insurance on all Loans & Savings
- Death Benefit Insurance (optional)
- Repayment Protection Insurance
- Car, Home & Travel Insurance (Axa)
- Free Online Banking & Mobile App
- Member Monthly Draw
- Bill Payment Service
- Salary & Social Welfare Direct Lodgements
- Foreign Exchange
- F.A.S.T (Financial Advice Service Team)
- Member Reward Card