Are you, or a family member going to college in September 2018? If so, you might be interested to know that the CAO online ‘change of mind’ facility is open from 4th May – 1st July. Whichever course you choose – student life can be costly. We at Waterford Credit Union understand the expense of student life; college fees, accommodation costs, travel expenses, laptops, to general living expenses.
To help make the transition to college as stress free and as enjoyable as possible we are offering our members a special education loan rate of just 6.69% APR.
Talk to our lending team in good time to discuss your student loan!
If you are not already a member, that’s ok – there are just a few things you need to do first:
Open a account:
- Photo Identification (Passport/Driving Licence)
- Address Verification (letter from School, Government body – letter from HSE, Revenue etc. dated within 3 months)
- Proof of PPS number (medical card/revenue letter)
- You must save for 10 consecutive weeks without withdrawing to be eligible for a loan
There are many benefits of a Student Loan with Waterford Credit Union, here’s just a few:
- Special education loan rate at 6.5% interest (6.69% APR)
- Flexible repayment options
- Full online banking
- High loan approval rating – over 96%
- No transaction fees
- No penalties for early repayments
- Free loan protection insurance
- Loan interest rebate
What can you expect to pay?
|Loan Amount||Weekly Repayment over 1 year||Weekly Repayment over 2 years|
€3,000 over 1 year (12 months) at a variable rate of 6.5% (6.69% APR) equates to 52 weekly repayments of €59.63 and a total repayable of €3,100.10.
Get in touch!
Plan ahead & discuss your Student Loan with our lending team by:
Call – our lending team today on 051-861616,
Email – email@example.com
Apply online – www.waterfordcu.ie
Drop into either of our offices in Parnell Street or Upper Grange