Open an account with Waterford Credit Union today
Now is the perfect time to join Waterford Credit Union. We have just launched a new special loan rate for new members of just 7.99% (8.31% APR), along with many new services on stream for 2019. Become part of a community where customer experience is first class. Did you know credit unions have been voted number One for Customer Experience in the 2018 CXi Ireland Customer Experience Report? Taking the award for the fourth year running. This is the first time, anywhere in the world, that the same organisation has taken the award for four consecutive years. Be part of the celebration and join one of Waterford’s oldest credit unions and one of Irelands largest credit union’s – Waterford Credit Union.
Why join Waterford Credit Union?
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly professional staff
- No transaction fees on personal accounts
- Convenient opening hours
- Loans for all productive purposes
- Free Online banking “CU Online”
- Free mobile banking app “CU Anywhere”
- Free access to a Financial Advice Service Team FAST
- Reduced Home and Car insurance through AXA insurance
- Direct debits / Standing orders / Electronic Fund transfers
- Salary and social welfare payments direct
- Death benefit insurance of €3,250
- Foreign Exchange
- Free Life savings and loan protection insurance
Who can become a member?
Once you live or work within the ‘Common Bond’, you are entitled to become a member of Waterford Credit Union. The ‘Common Bond’ is the characteristic that unites all members of our Credit Union. It defines the area in which our Credit Union operates and those who are eligible for membership. Details of Waterford Credit Union’s Common Bond are available on request from officers at either branch.
How to open an account?
Visit one of our offices in Parnell Street in the city or our Upper Grange office (beside WLR). Please bring:
- A form of photographic ID e.g. current passport or driving licence.
- One form of address verification dated within 3 months e.g. current utility bill, social welfare documentation or government body letter.
- Proof of PPS number: medical card, DPS card, Government letter etc.
Need a loan? Here’s some loan examples.
over 2 years
over 3 years
Representative Example: €5,000 borrowed over 3 years at a variable rate of 7.99% (8.31% APR*) equates to 36 monthly repayments of €160.64 and a total amount repayable of €5,623.53.
Get in touch
Call: 051- 861600
Email: email@example.com (member services)
We look after our own..