Secured Home Loan (Mortgage)
Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for illustrative purposes only, and to give a rough guide on loan repayment calculations. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers
Mortgages - From Waterford Credit Union
Features & Benefits:
- Minimum Mortgage amount: €60,000
- Maximum Mortgage amount: €500,000
- Minimum Term: 5 years
- Maximum Term: 35 years
- Minimum age at application: 18 years
- Maximum Age of completion: 70 years (T&Cs apply)
- LTV – Maximum loan to value: 90% for first time buyers
- LTV – Maximum loan to value: 80% for Switchers/Movers/Non-First-Time Buyers
- LTI – Maximum loan to income is 3.5x times (Combined Allowable Gross Income)
- You can SWITCH your mortgage from your current mortgage provider to Waterford Credit Union
- Secured Home Loans are available on a Principal Private Residence only
- Waterford Credit Union do not consider Buy-To-Let or Commercial Mortgages
- Security: Waterford Credit Union will take First Legal Charge over the property
- Free Life Assurance with your mortgage under WCU Group Policy
- Interest is charged on a daily basis on a reducing balance on a remaining term
- No Arrangement fees or hidden charges
Variable rate mortgage: The payment rates on this home loan may be adjusted from time to time.
Warning: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Warning: You will have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed-rate loan early.
If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit
in the future.
Terms and Conditions and normal lending criteria apply.
Warning: The cost of your repayments may increase.