Secured Home Loan (Mortgage)
Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for illustrative purposes only, and to give a rough guide on loan repayment calculations. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers
Mortgages - From Waterford Credit Union
No matter what stage of the journey you are at, Waterford Credit Union have a mortgage to suit you. So, whether you’re a first-time buyer, looking to switch your mortgage to a local provider you can trust or, you’re a home mover – WCU are here to help.
- Deal with an organisation based within your community that you know and trust.
- Your mortgage decision is made at local level. The mortgage advisor you complete your application with will work with you through each stage. Unlike mortgage decisions in the bank, decisions are made at banking headquarters.
- Deal directly with your local credit union, not an intermediary or broker.
- Free Loan Protection Insurance.
- Straight forward, Competitive rate.
Features & Benefits:
- Mortgages up to: €500,000
- Minimum Term: 5 years
- Maximum Term: 35 years
- Minimum age at application: 18 years
- Maximum Age of completion: 70 years (T&Cs apply)
- LTV – Maximum loan to value: 90% for first time buyers
- LTV – Maximum loan to value: 90% for Switchers/Movers/Non-First-Time Buyers
- LTI – Maximum loan to income is 4 times for First-Time Buyers (Combined Allowable Gross Income)
- LTI – Maximum loan to income is 3.5 times for Second-Time Buyers
- You can SWITCH your mortgage from your current mortgage provider to Waterford Credit Union
- Secured Home Loans are available on a Principal Private Residence only
- Waterford Credit Union do not consider Buy-To-Let or Commercial Mortgages
- Waterford Credit Union do not consider Self-Builds at this time
- Security: Waterford Credit Union will take First Legal Charge over the property
- Free Life Assurance with your mortgage under WCU Group Policy
- Interest is charged on a daily basis on a reducing balance on a remaining term
- No Arrangement fees or hidden charges
WARNING: Your home/property is at risk if you do not keep up your repayments.
WARNING: The payment rates on this housing loan may be adjusted by Waterford Credit Union from time to time.
WARNING: This is a variable rate loan. The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.