John Hume Scholarship 2022
If you would like to apply for this years John Hume Scholarship, please fill out the short form below and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Rules & Conditions 2022
- The applicant or his/her parent / guardian must be a member of one of the Credit Unions listed below on or before 1st September 2022.
- Applications are open to first year undergraduate students of any course of the Business School at Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Selection of successful candidate will take place following completion of First Year exams.
- Latest date for application is 30th September 2022.
- The value of the Scholarship will be €1000 per year for the duration of the degree paid in two moieties annually.
- Scholarship payments will be made on the basis that the successful recipient satisfies all normal course regulations.
- The sponsors decision is final and they reserve the right to amend or substitute this Sponsorship.
- Details of winner will be published and the recipient must make themselves available for promotional purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that all information is correct and up-to-date.
Participating Credit Unions:
Waterford Credit Union Limited
St. Dominic Credit Union Limited