Waterford Credit Union and St. Dominic Credit Union have joined forces to offer one lucky student €1,000 per year of any degree course they undertake in the Business School at South East Technological University.
The closing date for applications is 1st September 2023. No applications will be accepted after 5pm on 1st September 2023.
If you would like to apply for this year’s John Hume Scholarship, please fill out the short form available here.
Rules and Conditions
- The applicant or his/her parent / guardian must be a member of one of the Credit Unions listed below on or before 1st August 2023.
- Applications are open to first year undergraduate students of any course of the Business School at South East Technological University, Waterford.
- Selection of successful candidate will take place following completion of First Year exams.
- Latest date for application is 1st September 2023.
- The value of the Scholarship will be €1000 per year for the duration of the degree paid in two moieties annually.
- Scholarship payments will be made on the basis that the successful recipient satisfies all normal course regulations.
- The sponsors decision is final and they reserve the right to amend or substitute this Sponsorship.
- Details of winner will be published and the recipient must make themselves available for promotional purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that all information is correct and up-to-date.