Personal Diddley Account
Terms & Conditions 2021
- Term: Personal Diddley account must comprise of at least 44 weekly/11 monthly payments of the same amount commencing from January 2021.The term will end on 30th November 2021. Payments will be made to members on December 1st
- The account is only open to members 16 years of age and over.
- Subject to lodgements of the same amount each week or month. Members can save as little or as much as they wish up to a maximum of €42.50 per week or €180 per month per Personal Diddley Account over the term.
- Only one Christmas Diddley account per member.
- Members must have a minimum share balance of €63.50 to avail of the product and retain this for the duration.
- No Interest or Bonus will be paid on the 2021 Personal Diddley Account.
- No withdrawals are permitted and all funds must remain in the account until 30th November 2021.
- Please Note: No Personal Diddley Account will be allowed to exceed the weekly or monthly limit.
- Please note that a member cannot hold overall balances more than €30,000 each in Waterford Credit Union accounts so please choose your Personal Diddley account balance to fit this criteria.
- In the event of a member’s demise during the term of the account all funds lodged to the Diddley account will be included in any final balance payable to the members nominee.
- Should your loan account fall into significant arrears during the term of the Diddley, Waterford Credit Union will reserve the right to cancel the Diddley and the funds available used to offset the arrears.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that all funds pertaining to the Diddley are lodged or received into their account in time for the weekly or monthly transfer to complete. E.g. (All weekly funds to be received prior to the Saturday and all monthly funds to be received before the last day in any calendar month.) This may require you to review your Standing Order, Direct Debit or payroll.
Waterford Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central bank of Ireland.