Current Account & Debit Card
Current Account Info
Current Account brochure
- Details can be viewed here:
Lost or Stolen Debit Card | Suspicious Transaction
- If you need to get in contact regarding a lost or stolen debit card or you are suspicious of a transaction on your debit card account please call our ‘Credit Union Card Services’ team on 01-693-3333.
The Fraud Awareness Booklet is available here.
Current Account & Debit Card T&C’s
Please click here.
In order to open a *Student Current Account and avail of a fee concession, you must be, resident in the Republic of Ireland and in full time education. If you are 12-16 years of age, we require the consent of your parent or guardian for you to open an account.
*Senior members aged 66 years and over may receive a fee concession where there is a verified date of birth on their account.
Apple Pay, Google Pay and Fitbit Pay
To set-up Apple Pay, Google Pay and/or Fitbit Pay, just download the app, enter your Debit Card details by scanning the card or entering the details manually, and submit a One Time Passcode. Use wherever Contactless payments are accepted. You simply hold your mobile phone and/or Fitbit device near a payment terminal to make a Contactless payment.
Please note: your device must have NFC (Near Field Communication) Technology.
Further Information & Support
Other Member Services
Find out everything you need to know about saving with Waterford Credit Union
- Why Save?
- How do I Save?
- Deposit Guarantee Scheme
- Types of Savings Accounts
Find out everything you need to know about insurance with Waterford Credit Union
- Loan Protection Insurance
- Life Savings Insurance
- Payment Protection Insurance
- Death Benefit Insurance Travel, Home & Car Insurance
Waterford Credit Union - a real and beneficial alternative to your bank.